BAYER FOLICUR WG FUNGICIDE ANTIOIDICO ON THE BASIS OF TEBUCONAZOLE GR. 500
- Folicur WG is a fungicide, based on tebuconazole, a molecule with broad spectrum of action, effective against the major pathogens of numerous crops approved. The product can be used on stone fruits (like peach, cherry, apricot, and plum against monilia, powdery mildew, botrytis and rust), pome fruit (for the defence of apple and pear against scab and powdery mildew) on horticultural crops and grain crops.
- Its systemic properties allow it to move quickly in the tissues plant, while also protecting the vegetation in rapid growth. In addition, the the mode of action, not only the estimate, leads to a great flexibility intervention.
- Folicur WG is formulated in the granules dispersible isocyanates. This does not cause dust during the stages of preparation of the mixture.
- All of the components of Folicur WG have been designed with great attention to order to maximise the value of the active ingredient and to ensure solubilization immediate and complete.
Tips for correct use
- Apply the product at the doses indicated on the label and in accordance with the mode reported, within the time of shortage.
- The best results are obtained through the use in a preventive manner.
- Folicur WG, after many years of use on several crops, has always shown a good miscibility with other crop protection products, and a good selectivity vis-à-vis treated cultures.
- Granules Dispersible Isocyanates
- Formats available: GRAMS 500